Fort Mill, SC Personal Injury Attorneys
We help accident victims in Fort Mill, South Carolina get the compensation they deserve
One accident, injury, defective product, distracted driver or negligent workplace can cause a lifetime of pain, a long road to recovery or even death. At Wilkerson, Jones and Wilkerson, we can help to ensure that you receive compensation for some of life’s toughest times. Call us today to hold accountable employers, drivers and manufacturers that have caused these tough days for you, due to a personal injury, auto accident, medical malpractice, slip and fall, wrongful death and more. At Wilkerson, Jones and Wilkerson, we’re big enough to fight and small enough to care.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our local Fort Mill attorneys represent clients who have been hurt in many types of accidents.
- Slip and fall – We represent victims of slip and fall accidents. Slip and fall accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries. Common injuries in a slip and fall accident include: brain injuries, brachial plexus injuries, broken bones, spinal cord injuries and internal bleeding.
- Burn injuries – We represent burn victims in South Carolina. First, second or third degree burns can result in permanent scarring and disfigurement and a lifetime of pain and suffering. Burn accident victims need an experienced law firm on their side from the very start to help them obtain the money they need to recover after a serious burn injury
- Dog bites – We represent parents and their children as well as adults that are dog bite victims. The majority of dog bite victims are young children between the ages of five and nine. These children are vulnerable to serious infections, long-term disfigurement and damage that can adversely affect their entire lives.
- Product liability – We represent consumers who have been injured by defective products such as: car parts, traffic signs, gasoline cans, medical devices, construction and lawn equipment, baby products and child toys.
- Drunk Driving – We represent individuals, friend groups and families injured by a reckless drunk driver. Our drunk driving accident lawyers know that building a solid case against the drunk driver is the key to obtaining maximum compensation. We can help our injured clients claim the money they deserve.
- Highway Defect – We represent individuals in South Carolina who were injured by poor roadway design, highway defects, or improper maintenance. Our extensive experience in accident investigation and reconstruction, plus our in-depth knowledge of highway design and construction standards sets us apart from the rest.
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims – We represent injured accident victims in insurance disputes and bad faith insurance litigation. Wrongly denied or disputed claims include: Life insurance, Funeral/burial insurance, Homeowners insurance, Health insurance, Car and motorcycle insurance, Private disability insurance, Flood, hurricane, or fire insurance, Uninsured motorist/underinsured motorist, Gap insurance on vehicle and Umbrella policies.
- Rideshare Accidents – Rideshare accidents are on the rise in South Carolina. If you or someone you love has been injured in a rideshare accident, it is best to retain the services of an experienced South Carolina personal injury law firm immediately. Rideshare accidents can result in serious and often fatal injuries and injured accident victims need money quickly to pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
- Hit and Run Accidents – We represent Hit and Run accident victims. Being involved in a hit and run accident can be frightening. Injured accident victims may be left feeling alone and confused about who will pay their medical expenses. While the police will be focused on catching the hit and run driver, injured accident victims need a legal advocate on their side to help them during this difficult time.
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents – We have represented hundreds of injured South Carolina motorcyclists and bicyclists after an accident. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle or bicycle accident, we can help you too.
- Boating Accidents – We represent boating accident victims in South Carolina, we can help. At the Law Offices of Wilkerson, Jones & Wilkerson, we know that boating accidents often result in serious and life changing injuries. Even worse, we know that the vast majority of boating accidents could be prevented. When another person’s negligence results in your injury, you need an experienced personal injury law firm in your corner.
- Veterans’ Disability Appeals – We can represent you if the VA denied your application for benefits and you need to file an appeal. Our South Carolina disability attorneys can advise and represent you during the VA appeals process.
- Workers’ Compensation and Third party claims – We can represent you if you If you have been injured on the job in South Carolina. It is difficult to collect the benefits you are entitled to under South Carolina law without an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer on your side. At the Law Offices of Wilkerson, Jones & Wilkerson, our South Carolina workers’ compensation attorneys know that injured workers need money to pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and future disabilities.
- Nursing Home Abuse – We represent your elderly family member if they’ve suffered any type of abuse at the hands of a nursing home. Physical, emotional, sexual and financial abuse or neglect are all areas that we, unfortunately, see too often. At the Law Offices of Wilkerson, Jones and Wilkerson, our South Carolina nursing home abuse attorneysknow that protecting your loved one from future harm is what matters most. That’s why we work tirelessly to prevent future abuse from occurring by holding abusers and negligent institutions accountable.
- Social Security Disability – Our South Carolina attorneys know that social security benefits are difficult to obtain. The process is complicated and time consuming and there are often multiple appeals before a disabled worker can collect the benefits they need. We will fight for you during this time.
- Medical Malpractice – We represent patients who have suffered because of medical malpractice. A misdiagnosis or a surgical error could be life-threatening and cause horrific complications. We believe in holding negligent doctors, nurses, and medical professionals accountable for their recklessness and negligence.
- Wrongful Death – We represent spouses and children of a deceased loved one who has passed away due to any accident where they were not at fault. While no amount of financial compensation could ever replace the loss of your loved one, grieving families should not have to suffer unnecessary financial burdens and an uncertain future because of another person’s recklessness.
What types of damages can I get after an accident?
Damages vary quite a bit from case to case. You may be able to ask for compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- The cost of hiring people to take care of your home or your children if an accident leaves you unable to do so
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Other financial lost
- Funeral expenses
When you meet with your personal injury attorney in Fort Mill, South Carolina, you can discuss the details of your case and find out which types of compensation are applicable in your situation.
Contact a local, reliable personal injury lawyer in Fort Mill, South Carolina now
Our Fort Mill, South Carolina personal injury lawyers have a proven record of success. have a proven record of success. Because we’re local, we are big enough to fight, but small enough to care. We work tirelessly to prepare for each case individually so that we obtain the best possible result for each client. For professional and personal injury lawyers, call us at 803-324-7200.
Our Fort Mill location can be found at 852 Gold Hill Rd. Suite 102, Fort Mill, SC 29708